Our Weigh2Be program includes:
- 12 weeks of education sessions addressing nutrition, physical activity and lifestyle modification
- Led by a Registered Dietitian/Certified Fitness Instructor
- Real-world solutions to implementing and sustaining a healthy lifestyle
- Group physical activity to develop lifelong exercise habits
- Assistance with deconstructing barriers to achieving and maintaining a healthy weight
- Metabolic testing to understand how many calories you burn
- Individual consultations with the program team to develop meal plans, exercise recommendations, and lifestyle and behavioral modifications
- Educational grocery store tour
- After program monthly support option
Program fee - $150 (payroll deduction available for FirstHealth employees)
Next Program begins June 19, 2019 from 5:30 - 7:30 p.m.
Location: Community Health Services, 5 Aviemore Drive, Pinehurst
For more information, call (910) 715-1925.