Select Orthopaedic Service
Class is held every Wednesday and Thursday from 1 to 3:30 p.m.
Location: Outpatient Conference Room at FirstHealth Moore Regional Hospital.
The class includes:
- What to bring with you to the hospital
- Exercises to practice before surgery
- How your pain will be controlled after surgery
- Medical equipment that will be used
- Options for care once you leave the hospital
- How to do the scrub you will need to do at home before surgery.
To register, call (910) 715-3892.
Click HERE for the Online Knee & Hip Replacement Class.
Road to Recovery
If your condition requires home care after surgery, inpatient or outpatient rehabilitation or an exercise plan, FirstHealth services will help you on your road to recovery.