FirstHealth Orthopaedics- Lee Campus
2919 Beechtree Drive, Suite 3100 Sanford, NC 27330
The award-winning orthopaedic program at FirstHealth provides a complete range of treatments for nearly every orthopaedic condition, including sports injuries; joint disorders of the knee, hip and shoulder; arthritis; neck, spine and back injuries and disorders; osteoporosis; and hand and foot disorders.
The FirstHealth joint replacement program has one of the highest success rates in the country. FirstHealth’s orthopaedic surgeons perform both full and partial joint replacements, as well as a number of other procedures to restore normal function to damaged joints.
The goal of the orthopaedic team is to help individuals with bone, joint and muscle problems to maximize their quality of life and level of function in a safe and efficient manner.
Meet the firsthealth orthopaedics
lee campus team
Jason E. Guevara, M.D.
- M.D., University of California at San Francisco
- Adult Reconstruction, University of Pittsburgh, Pa.
- Antero-lateral total hip replacements
- Partial and total joint replacements
- Cartilage transplants
- Sports medicine and knee arthroscopy
- Lower extremity fractures
Glen D. Subin, M.D.
- M.D., State University of New York Downstate Medical Center
- Hand Surgery, Duke University Medical Center, N.C.
- General orthopaedics
- Complicated hand and upper extremity surgery
- Arthroscopy surgery
- Foot surgery
- Hand and upper extremity surgery
- Shoulder surgery
- Total joint replacement
Whitney R. Albright, PA-C
- Masters of Medical Science in Physician Assistant Studies, Methodist University, N.C.
- Rotator cuff tears
- Tennis elbow
- Carpal and cubital tunnel syndrome meniscal tears
- Sprains and strains
- Fracture care
- Neck and low back pain
- Cervical and lumbar disc disease spinal stenosis
- Compression fractures of the spine plantar fasciitis