At your convenience, our Occupational Health & Wellness team will come on-site to your work place to perform the screening. Screening services include:
- Blood draw
- Hemoglobin A1c: measures the average blood sugar over the past three months
- Lipid panel: measures cholesterol including triglycerides, HDL and LDL
- Comprehensive Metabolic Panel: measures glucose level, electrolyte and fluid balance, kidney function and liver function
- Complete blood count (CBC): measures platelet count, hemoglobin, white blood cell county, red blood cell count, hematocrit
- Prostate-specific antigen (PSA): used to screen for prostate cancer (men age 55-69)
- Blood pressure measure: screens for high blood pressure and risk of stroke
- Waist circumference: measures health risk associated with excess fat around the waist
- Individual Screening Reports: provided to employees for insight into their overall health and opportunities for improvement
- Health Coaching: provided by a medical professional to each employee at the time of the screening to ensure understanding of screening results and identify issues needing immediate attention.
- Aggregate Management Reports: is provided to the employer to establish a baseline of employee health status (excludes employees’ personally identifiable information). All individual screening results are confidential.
For more information, contact Josh Barnes, Health Screening Coordinator at (910) 715-1948 or firstname.lastname@example.org.