Quick Info:(800) 213-3284 Request Info Now!
Rehabilitation at FirstHealth
FirstHealth is a not-for-profit network of hospitals, primary, specialty and convenient care clinics, dental clinics, fitness centers, home care, hospice & palliative care, EMS services and more. FirstHealth is dedicated to building and supporting an extraordinary, compassionate and competent inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation team.
We are currently seeking physical therapists, physical therapist assistants, speech pathologists and occupational therapists.
Search our current openings and find the right path for you. These opportunities allow you to take care of patients in a team environment at a widely respected health care system. At FirstHealth, your voice is heard, and your career moves forward.
FirstHealth of the Carolinas is pleased to provide a comprehensive benefits package for our employees. For additional information on employee benefits, contact Human Resources at (910) 715-5516. Read more below about financial, health and lifestyle benefits offered by FirstHealth.
- Paid time off
- Retirement savings plan with employer matching
- Flexible spending accounts
- Educational assistance
- Employee discounts
- Short-term disability insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
- Group term life insurance
- Voluntary life insurance
- Jury Duty Pay
- Bereavement Pay
- Medical insurance
- Dental benefits
- Vision plan
- Outpatient pharmacy
- Employee Health Assessment
- Employee Health Improvement Plan (EHIP)
- On-site Day Care
- On-site Fitness Center
- Shared governance
- Employee engagement
CLASSIFICATION OF EMPLOYMENT
- Full-time - A full-time employee is scheduled to work at least 72 hours per pay period.
- Three-Quarter Time - An employee is scheduled to work an average of 60 hours or more per pay period.
- Half-Time - An employee is scheduled to work an average of 40 hours or more per pay period.
- Casual Part-Time - A casual part-time employee is scheduled to work fewer than 40 hours per pay period.