Quick Info:Find a Doctor Locations Nearby Get Medical Care Share this page
The FirstHealth Pulmonary Rehabilitation Program is designed to help people with chronic lung disease achieve their highest possible level of functioning and enjoy a more satisfying lifestyle.
Pulmonary Rehabilitation serves people with chronic lung diseases such as COPD, lung cancer, emphysema, chronic bronchitis and asthma who need a level of exercise training and education beyond that ordinarily covered by a physician during an office visit.
The program includes medical management, education, exercise, breathing retraining and relaxation techniques in an atmosphere of shared patient emotional support with specially trained professional oversight.
Benefits of participating in the program can include:
- fewer hospitalizations
- decrease in debilitating symptoms
- increased physical activity
- greater optimism and self-esteem
- overall improvement in quality of life
Download our brochure to learn more.
For more information in Montgomery County, call (910) 571-5277.
For more information in Moore County, call (910) 692-9103.
For more information in Richmond County, call (910) 417-3351.
Learn more about Lung Health Care by watching the video below.
- Behavioral Services
- Bronchial Thermoplasty (BT) for Asthma
- Cancer Services
- Clinical Trials
- Community Health Services
- Dental Care Services
- Community Health Services - Mammography
- Diabetes and Nutrition Education
- Emergency Care
- Employee Assistance Program
- Endobronchial Ultrasound (EBUS)
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (EUS)
- ENT, Head & Neck
- General Surgery
- Geriatric Inpatient Medicine
- Healthy Living Programs
- Heart Services
- Home Care
- Hospice & Palliative Care
- Hospitalist Service
- Imaging Services
- Infectious Diseases
- Interventional Pain Medicine
- Lung Cancer Screening Program
- Medication Assistance
- Neurological Services
- Neurosurgery & Spine
- Occupational Health & Wellness
- Occupational Therapy
- Pharmacy Residency Program
- Physical Therapy
- Primary Care & Specialty Clinics
- Pulmonary Rehabilitation
- Quit Tobacco Programs
- Robotic Surgery
- Sandhills Neurologists
- School Health
- Sleep Disorders
- Speech-Language Pathology
- Weight-loss Surgery
- Women & Children's Services
- Wound Care & Hyperbarics
- Maternal-Fetal Medicine