FirstHealth Home Care brings highly-qualified medical services to your front door.
When your doctor refers you to home health, a nurse or therapist will visit your home to conduct a comprehensive assessment of all of your needs, from medical issues to home safety. Based on that assessment, and with your participation, a detailed care plan will be established.
Our services include:
Direct Nursing Care
- Adult Nursing
- Disease/Medication Management and Education
- IV Infusion Therapy
- Wound Care
- Ostomy Care
- Telehealth Monitoring
- Teaching Caregivers & Supervision of Care
Physical Therapy/Occupational Therapy
- Orthopaedic/Neurological Rehabilitation
- Post-Hospitalization Rehabilitation
- Home Safety/Falls Prevention
- Life Management Skills Assessment and Training
- Long-term Planning
- Referral to Community Resources
- Assistance with Financial Concerns
Home Health Aides
- Assistance with Personal Care
For more information on FirstHealth Home Care, call us at (800) 876-2212.