Active Recreation Through Community- Health care Engagements
ARCHES is a free, family wellness program for youth to encourage a healthy lifestyle. Our families enrolled enjoy signiﬁcant lifestyle changes, such as:
- A more active life
- Family meals that are delicious and healthy
- Conﬁdent children
- Improved health for everyone
What is ARCHES?
During the program we will offer fun games, health eating tips, and hands on healthy snack demonstrations! Our staff is trained, passionate and, most importantly, supportive and will work hard to make sure you and your child have fun!
This program is offered in Montgomery, Moore, and Richmond Counties.
Prepare to have fun! Each child must have an adult present while attending. So that everyone can be involved, you should plan to wear loose fitting clothing and athletic shoes.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the cost? There is no cost to participate in the program.
- How long is the program? Once you and your child enroll in the program, you have access to the yearlong program. You can choose to re-enroll into the program after the year is over!
- What can I expect when I come? Fun games that engage physical activity, nutrition and cooking demonstrations, and lifestyle education tips!
- Can my brothers/sisters come? Yes! All family who live in the household are welcomed to come and participate.
For more information, call us at (910) 715-6272.
To join, call us at the number above, or fill out the form on the right side of this page.