Select Heart Service
The FirstHealth Heart Failure Clinic utilizes a specialized, patient-centered approach to provide high quality care to patients with congestive heart failure. Our clinic provides a convenient and easy to access cardiology services to help reduce hospital readmissions, emergency room visits and provide continuity of care from the inpatient to outpatient setting. Once a patient is referred to the heart failure clinic, they will undergo an extensive evaluation by a multidisciplinary team and receive appropriate therapeutic options and educational needs that will help them better understand and actively manage their heart failure.
Heart Failure Clinic services include:
- Comprehensive evaluation in both the inpatient and outpatient setting
- Same day appointments to prevent an emergency room visit or hospitalization
- Medication reconciliation and education by pharmacy staff
- Nutrition counseling on low sodium and heart healthy diets
- Evaluation by a dietician fore complex nutritional issues
- Social services evaluation as indicated for medication assistance
Meet the Team
Sun Moon Kim, M.D., FACC
Lynne Mabe, DNP
Cardiology Nurse Practitioner
FirstHealth Heart Failure Clinic
Reid Heart Center
120 Page Drive
Monday - Friday
8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
For a referral to the heart failure clinic, please speak with your primary care provider or cardiologist.