We are seeking professional nurses who share our commitment to quality and value growth and flexibility. Search our current openings and find the right path for you. Nursing opportunities allow you to take care of patients in a team environment at a widely respected health care system. At FirstHealth, your voice as a nurse is heard, and your career as a nurse moves forward.
FirstHealth is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity, equity and inclusion. We are committed to a culture of excellence in which everyone feels valued, connected, treated fairly and safe, and where differences are both respected and supported.
We encourage applications from those with traits and characteristics that make them unique. Bilingual skills are rewarded.
FirstHealth of the Carolinas is pleased to provide a comprehensive benefit package for our employees. For additional information on employee benefits, contact Human Resources at (910) 715-5516. Read more below about financial, health and lifestyle benefits offered by FirstHealth.
Flexible scheduling options
- Weekend only program
- System float pool- PRN and full-time
- 16-week internal contract positions
- Nurse extern program
- Shared governance
- Employee engagement
- Recruitment bonuses (up to $25,000 for qualifying positions)
- Paid time off
- Retirement savings plan with employer matching
- Flexible spending accounts
- Educational assistance
- Employee discounts
- Short-term disability insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
- Group term life insurance
- Voluntary life insurance
- Jury Duty Pay
- Bereavement Pay
- Tuition/Certification Assistance
- Medical insurance
- Dental benefits
- Vision plan
- Outpatient pharmacy
- Employee Health Assessment
- Employee Health Improvement Plan (EHIP)
- On-site Day Care
- On-site Fitness Center
CLASSIFICATION OF EMPLOYMENT
- Full-time - A full-time employee is scheduled to work at least 72 hours per pay period.
- Three-Quarter Time - An employee is scheduled to work an average of 60 hours or more per pay period.
- Half-Time - An employee is scheduled to work an average of 40 hours or more per pay period.
- Casual Part-Time - A casual part-time employee is scheduled to work fewer than 40 hours per pay period.