Quick Info:Search Openings Get Medical Care Community Tour Share this page
Back to FirstHealth NursingBack
Benefits of FirstHealth Nursing
$25,000 recruitment bonus for select positions: Apply Now!
FirstHealth of the Carolinas is pleased to provide a comprehensive benefit package for our employees. For additional information on employee benefits, contact Human Resources at (910) 715-5516 or visit: Benefits at FirstHealth.
Read more below about financial, health and lifestyle benefits offered by FirstHealth.
Flexible scheduling options
- Weekend only program
- System float pool- PRN and full-time
- 16-week internal contract positions
- Nurse extern program
- Shared governance
- Employee engagement
- Recruitment bonuses (up to $25,000 for qualifying positions)
- Paid time off
- Retirement savings plan with employer matching
- Flexible spending accounts
- Educational assistance
- Employee discounts
- Short-term disability insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
- Group term life insurance
- Voluntary life insurance
- Jury Duty Pay
- Bereavement Pay
- Tuition/Certification Assistance
- Medical insurance
- Dental benefits
- Vision plan
- Outpatient pharmacy
- Employee Health Assessment
- Employee Health Improvement Plan (EHIP)
- On-site Day Care
- On-site Fitness Center
CLASSIFICATION OF EMPLOYMENT
- Full-time - A full-time employee is scheduled to work at least 72 hours per pay period.
- Three-Quarter Time - An employee is scheduled to work an average of 60 hours or more per pay period.
- Half-Time - An employee is scheduled to work an average of 40 hours or more per pay period.
- Casual Part-Time - A casual part-time employee is scheduled to work fewer than 40 hours per pay period.