The goal of this online course is to help you understand your condition and the steps that you can take to keep yourself as healthy as possible. After completing this course, you should be able to:
- Describe the importance of monitoring your blood sugar
- Tell what your blood sugar and A1C should be
- Recognize the symptoms of low and high blood sugar
- Identify the proper treatment for low and high blood sugar
- Describe the importance of foot care and exercise
- Explain the importance of meal planning
- Describe the importance of diabetes medication
If you have any questions, please contact your health care provider.
To access the course, click here.
July 17, 2018
FirstQuit - Hoke CountyReady to quit tobacco? Let us help you. FirstQuit services include: • Quit class led by trained specialists• Quit plan and guide• Starter supply medi…