Quick Info:Locations Nearby Find a Doctor Community Tour Share this page
Back to Patient Education HomeBack
Total Knee and Total Hip Replacement Preparation Class
| Date Posted: 8/20/2014
This class is designed to help patients prepare for their upcoming knee or hip replacement surgery.
Patients can take the class online or in person. To access the online version, click the links below. The in person class is held every Wednesday from 1 to 3 p.m. in the Orthopaedic Conference Room of FirstHealth Moore Regional Hospital.
The class includes:
- What to bring with you to the hospital
- Exercises to practice before surgery
- How your pain will be controlled after surgery
- Medical equipment that will be used
- Options for care once you leave the hospital
- How to do the scrub you will need to do at home before surgery.
To register, call (910) 715-3895.
Access the online class below
To access Section 1, click here.
To access Section 2 - Physical Therapy, click here.
To access Section 3, click here.
To access Section 4 Occupational Therapy, click here.