This class is designed to help patients prepare for their upcoming knee or hip replacement surgery.
The class is held every Wednesday and Thursday from 1 to 3:30 p.m. in the 2C Conference Room of FirstHealth Moore Regional Hospital.
The class includes:
- What to bring with you to the hospital
- Exercises to practice before surgery
- How your pain will be controlled after surgery
- Medical equipment that will be used
- Options for care once you leave the hospital
- How to do the scrub you will need to do at home before surgery.
To register, call (910) 715-2150.
To access the online course, click here.
July 25, 2017
Weight-loss Surgery Information SessionA FREE Weight-loss Surgery Information Session will be offered by Dr. Raymond Washington in Sanford. Please arrive 10-15 minutes early for registrat…