This class is designed to help patients prepare for their upcoming knee or hip replacement surgery.
Patients can take the class online or in person. To access the online version, click the links below. The in person class is held every Wednesday from 1 to 3 p.m. in the Outpatient Conference Room of FirstHealth Moore Regional Hospital.
The class includes:
- What to bring with you to the hospital
- Exercises to practice before surgery
- How your pain will be controlled after surgery
- Medical equipment that will be used
- Options for care once you leave the hospital
- How to do the scrub you will need to do at home before surgery.
To register, call (910) 715-3892.
Access the online class below
To access Section 1, click here.
To access Section 2 - Physical Therapy, click here.
To access Section 3, click here.
To access Section 4 Occupational Therapy, click here.
April 24, 2018
Prepared Childbirth SeriesMoore Regional Hospital hosts a Prepared Childbirth Series from January to November. The six-week course is held in the evening from 7 to 9:15 p.m.…