Select Clinical Trial
Boston Biomedical Inc. CanStem 111P – Pancreatic
- Study of Napabucasin Plus Nab-Paclitaxel With Gemcitabine in Adult Patients With Metastatic Pancreatic Adenocarcinoma.
- Patient Population: 18 years and older; metastatic pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma; must not have previously received chemotherapy or any investigational agent; has one or more metastatic tumors evaluable by CT scan with contrast (or MRI, if patient is allergic to CT contrast media); life-expectancy of > 12 weeks.
- FOLFIRI or Modified FOLFIRI and Veliparib as Second Line Therapy in Treating Patients With Metastatic Pancreatic Cancer
- Men or women, ages 18 or older, diagnosed with metastatic pancreatic cancer.
- For additional criteria, call our Clinical Trials office at (910) 715-2200.