Select Clinical Trial
CALGB 30610: Phase III Comparison of Thoracic Radiotherapy Regimens in Patients with Limited Small Cell Lung Cancer Also Receiving Cisplatin and Etoposide
- Men or women, ages 18 and older, diagnosed with limited-stage small-cell lung cancer. For additional criteria, call our Clinical Trials office at (910) 715-2200.
SWOG 1400: Phase II/III Biomarker-Driven Master Protocol for Second Line Therapy of Squamous Cell Lung Cancer
- Men or women, ages 18 and older, diagnosed with squamous cell non-small cell lung cancer; disease must be either advanced, stage IIIB or IV. For additional criteria, call our Clinical Trials office at (910) 715-2200.
ALCHEMIST: Adjuvant Lung Cancer Enrichment Marker Identification and Sequencing Trial
- Men or women, ages 18 or older, diagnosed with Stage IIIA, II or large IB non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC). For additional criteria, call our Clinical Trials Office at (910) 715-2200.
Bristol Myers Squib CA 209384/ Lung
- Compares Nivolumab 240 mg Every 2 Weeks vs Nivolumab 480 mg Every 4 Weeks in Subjects With Advanced or Metastatic Non-small Cell Lung Cancer Who Received Up to 12 Months of Nivolumab at 3 mg/kg or 240 mg Every 2 Weeks
- Patient population: 18 years and older;Squamous or non-Squamous Non-small cell lung cancer
PharmaMar Atlantis/ Lung
- Clinical Trial of Lurbinectedin (PM01183)/Doxorubicin (DOX) Versus Cyclophosphamide (CTX), Doxorubicin (DOX) and Vincristine (VCR) (CAV) or Topotecan as Treatment in Patients With Small-Cell Lung Cancer
- Patient population: 18 years or older; diagnosis of limited or extensive stage Small Cell Lung Cancer which failed one prior platinum-containing regimen and with a chemotherapy-free interval