Select Clinical Trial
CALGB 30610: Phase III Comparison of Thoracic Radiotherapy Regimens in Patients with Limited Small Cell Lung Cancer Also Receiving Cisplatin and Etoposide
- Men or women, ages 18 and older, diagnosed with limited-stage small-cell lung cancer. For additional criteria, call our Clinical Trials office at (910) 715-2200.
SWOG 1400: Phase II/III Biomarker-Driven Master Protocol for Second Line Therapy of Squamous Cell Lung Cancer
- Men or women, ages 18 and older, diagnosed with squamous cell non-small cell lung cancer; disease must be either advanced, stage IIIB or IV. For additional criteria, call our Clinical Trials office at (910) 715-2200.
ALCHEMIST: Adjuvant Lung Cancer Enrichment Marker Identification and Sequencing Trial
- Men or women, ages 18 or older, diagnosed with Stage IIIA, II or large IB non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC). For additional criteria, call our Clinical Trials Office at (910) 715-2200.
SWOG 1206/ Lung
- Studies the side effects and best dose of veliparib when given together with radiation therapy, carboplatin, and paclitaxel and to see how well it works in treating patients With Stage III Non-small Cell Lung Cancer That Cannot Be Removed by Surgery
- Patient population: 18 years and older; Patients with stage III non-small cell lung cancer that cannot be removed by surgery.
Bristol Myers Squib CA 209384/ Lung
- Compares Nivolumab 240 mg Every 2 Weeks vs Nivolumab 480 mg Every 4 Weeks in Subjects With Advanced or Metastatic Non-small Cell Lung Cancer Who Received Up to 12 Months of Nivolumab at 3 mg/kg or 240 mg Every 2 Weeks
- Patient population: 18 years and older;Squamous or non-Squamous Non-small cell lung cancer
PharmaMar Atlantis/ Lung
- Clinical Trial of Lurbinectedin (PM01183)/Doxorubicin (DOX) Versus Cyclophosphamide (CTX), Doxorubicin (DOX) and Vincristine (VCR) (CAV) or Topotecan as Treatment in Patients With Small-Cell Lung Cancer
- Patient population: 18 years or older; diagnosis of limited or extensive stage Small Cell Lung Cancer which failed one prior platinum-containing regimen and with a chemotherapy-free interval