Select Clinical Trial
SWOG 1207: Phase III Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Clinical Trial Evaluating the Use of Adjuvant Endocrine Therapy +/- One Year of Everolimus in Patients with High-Risk, Hormone Receptor-Positive and HER2/Neu Negative Breast Cancer
- Women ages 18 and older, diagnosis of breast cancer with positive estrogen (ER)- and/or progesterone-receptor (PR) status, and negative (HER)2 receptor, for whom standard adjuvant endocrine therapy is planned. For additional criteria, call our Clinical Trials office at (910) 715-2200.
NRG-BR003: A Randomized Phase III Trial of Adjuvant Therapy Comparing Doxorubicin Plus Cyclophosphamide Followed by Weekly Paclitaxel With or Without Carboplatin for Node-Positive or High-Risk Node-Negative Triple-Negative Invasive Breast Cancer
- Men or women ages 18 and older, diagnosed with HER2 negative triple-negative invasive breast cancer. For additional criteria, call our Clinical Trials office at (910) 715-2200.
NSABP B-55 (OlympiA): A Randomised, Double-blind, Parallel Group, Placebo-controlled Multi-centre Phase III Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Olaparib Versus Placebo as Adjuvant Treatment in Patients With gBRCA1/2 Mutations and High Risk HER2 Negative Primary Breast Cancer Who Have Completed Definitive Local Treatment and Neoadjuvant or Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Men or women ages 18 and older, diagnosed with non-metastatic breast cancer that is one of the following phenotypes:
- Triple negative breast cancer defined as: ER and PgR negative AND HER2 negative (not eligible for anti-HER2 therapy)
- ER and/or PgR positive, HER2 negative
AFT-05 (PALLAS): PALbociclib CoLlaborative Adjuvant Study: A Randomized Phase III Trial of Palbociclib With Standard Adjuvant Endocrine Therapy Versus Standard Adjuvant Endocrine Therapy Alone for Hormone Receptor Positive (HR+) / Human Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor 2 (HER2)-Negative Early Breast Cancer
- Men or women ages 18 and older, diagnosed with Stage II or Stage III early invasive breast cancer (ER+ and/or PR+, HER2-). For additional criteria, call our Clinical Trials office at (910) 715-2200.3
Alliance A011502/ ABC Trial/Breast
- Studies how well Aspirin works in Preventing Recurrence of Cancer in Patients With Node Positive HER2 Negative Stage II-III Breast Cancer After Chemotherapy, Surgery, and/or Radiation Therapy
- Patient population: 18 to 70 years of age; women or men with node positive, HER2 negative after chemotherapy, surgery, and/or radiation therapy; enrolled within 1 year after diagnosis;No known allergy to aspirin
SWOG 1416 - Phase II Randomized Placebo-Controlled Trial of Cisplatin With or Without ABT-888 (Veliparib) in Metastatic Triple-Negative Breast Cancer and/or BRCA Mutation-Associated Breast Cancer
- Women or Men ages 18 or older, stage IV disease, < 1 treatment regimen, patients with brain metastases are eligible.
TULIP / SYD985.002 - A Multi-centre, Open-label, Randomized Clinical Trial Comparing the Efficacy and Safety of the Antibody-drug Conjugate SYD985 to Physician's Choice in Patients With HER2-positive Unresectable Locally Advanced or Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Women ages 18 or older and have had previous treatment with HER2 targeting regimes