Select Policy / Terms
FirstHealth's Terms and Conditions
By using http://www.firsthealth.org, you agree to all of these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to all of these Terms and Conditions you must stop using this site. We may change these Terms and Conditions at anytime. Such changes are effective upon posting on the site. Your continued access or use of the site means that you accept these changes. We may add, discontinue or otherwise modify the information on this site at any time without notice.
- The content on this site is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. If you need medical advice or other health care assistance, you should consult with a qualified health care provider.
- Information on this site is provided ‘as is’. FirstHealth does not guarantee that the site or the content is reliable, timely, accurate or complete.
- Every effort is made to ensure that the files on this site are free of viruses or bugs, however FirstHealth of the Carolinas does not guarantee that the site will be error free, or free of viruses or bugs. We assume no liability resulting out of delay, failure, interruption or corruption of any information transmitted in connection with the use of the site.
- Some of the content may contain the names of certain vendors, brand names, physicians or health care providers. Inclusion of any particular vendor, brand name, physician, or health care provider does not imply an endorsement. This site may contain links to other sites. FirstHealth does not assume responsibility or endorse the content or the use of external sites.
- All content is the sole property of the FirstHealth of the Carolinas. You may not sell or modify any content or reproduce, display publicly or otherwise use “FirstHealth of the Carolinas” in any way for any public or commercial purpose.
- You may not use any Meta tags or any other "hidden text" using the FirstHealth name or trademarks without our express written consent.
- You may not utilize framing to enclose any trademark, logo or other information contained on this site without express written consent.
- You may download as many copies of the content as you need for personal use only if you keep all copyright, service mark, and other proprietary notices on the copy. Any other uses of the site or content are strictly prohibited.
- The names "FirstHealth” and “FirstHealth of the Carolinas” and all division names are proprietary trademarks and service marks of FirstHealth of the Carolinas, Inc., a North Carolina corporation.
- You agree that FirstHealth is risk free against all claims, actions, liability, and expenses resulting from your violation of these Terms and Conditions.