Select Policy / Terms
FirstHealth of the Carolinas and all our entities encourages engagement and open discussion on our various social media sites. We look forward to interacting with you on these platforms. Our official Social Media Sites are: Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and LinkedIn.
We want our social media communities to be a fun place to interact with other fans, share stories, and promote activities and events that are happening here at FirstHealth. Your participation indicates that you agree to the purpose of this community and will follow our guidelines. FirstHealth does not represent or warrant the accuracy of any statements or claims made here, nor endorses any opinions expressed within this section.
Your Rights and Responsibilities:
- Do not use the Social Media Sites for medical advice or medical commentary.
- Keep all comments clean and do not defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or violate the privacy of others.
- Do not aggregate, copy, duplicate, publish, or make available content to third parties without permission.
- Do not use the Social Media Sites for commercial purposes or to solicit products, services or fundraising activities, or harvest emails or contact information from others.
- Do not violate the law or encourage illegal activities.
- Do not impersonate any other person or misrepresent who you are or your affiliation.
- Respect our intellectual property and those of our partners. Do not upload or download content protected by copyright or other intellectual property laws unless you own the content or have permission from the owner.
- You are solely responsible for any liability, loss or damage that results from content submitted by you or through your account.
- You recognize that all online submissions may be viewed by the public.
- By submitting content to our Social Media Sites, you represent and covenant that your submission is true, your own original work, and does not infringe another’s rights, or that you have any needed licenses, permissions or releases from any third parties.
- By submitting content to our Social Media Sites, you grant FirstHealth a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide license to use the content you submit in any manner.
- Provide feedback or ask questions anytime at email@example.com.
- The opinions and views expressed by individuals posting on the FirstHealth Social Media Sites are not necessarily those of FirstHealth, its officers, employees, affiliates, medical staff or members of its board of directors.
FirstHealth may not actively monitor or edit content submitted by users, but we reserve the right to remove any inappropriate, disruptive, profane or offensive comments, pictures or any other material, or to response to posts in our sole discretion.
FirstHealth of the Carolinas
30 Page Drive
Circle Center Building
P.O. Box 3000
Pinehurst, NC 28374
Phone: (800) 213-3284
If you have questions, comments or concerns, please e-mail us at: