Select Policy / Terms
- Visitors can use this site anonymously, without registration.
- Our server automatically collects information from you such as ISP provider, time of day, and duration on pages.
- This is not personally identifiable information and is used to help us determine how to make this site a better experience for our visitors.
- Personally identifiable information about you is not collected unless volunteered by you.
- All information you provide us is confidential and never sold, shared, or disclosed to any company or persons outside of FirstHealth.
- Any e-mail that you send to us is not secure. We recommend that you do not e-mail confidential information to FirstHealth.
- E-mail sent to us may be routed to various employees for action or comment.
- This site may contain links to other sites. FirstHealth does not assume responsibility or endorse the privacy policies of external sites.
- Our site does not feature information and services of interest to children 13 and under.
- When using our Patient Accounting Online Inquiry you will be re-directed to a secure server. All other forms on this site, however, are not secure (i.e., data encryption is not used to transfer information from your computer to our system).