Quick Info:Find a Doctor Get Emergency Care Community Tour Share this page
Rapid Overdose Response Team Training
| Date Posted: 7/9/2019
Rapid Overdose Response training is for anyone who is at risk of experiencing an overdose or anyone who may be able to help someone experiencing an overdose. This training will:
- Provide an understanding of substance use disorders, science of addiction and PWUD
- Gain an understanding of appropriate interventions, treatments and linkage to care options
- Examine what prevents people from seeking treatment
- Provide first responders and partners with strategies aimed to identify resource in the community to support the response team and how to make referrals
- Equip the attendees to develop a post-overdose response team to serve as a strategic approach to address overdoses
Location: FirstHealth Conference Center in Conference Rooms A & B.
Time: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Please RSVP directly to Roxanne Elliott at (910) 715-3487.