FHPG providers live and practice in the temperate climate of the Sandhills region of central North Carolina, which is within an easy drive to beaches, mountains, lakes, universities, airports and varied professional sports venues. Headquartered in the world-class resort area of Pinehurst, N.C., FHPG offers living, dining and recreational amenities unsurpassed in the region. From award-winning private and public schools to ample youth programs and activities, the region offers provider families something for everyone.
- Recruitment Bonuses
- Loan Repayment Opportunities
- Relocation Assistance
- Malpractice Insurance
- Medical and Dental Coverage
- Vision Care
- CME Allowance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Voluntary Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Retirement Growth Plan
- Matching Savings Plan
- Child Development Center- Five-star child care facility that provides year-round services for children age six weeks through preschool as well as a school-age program for children ages 5 to 12 years
- Centers for Health & Fitness
- Expertise in practice management and development, coding and compliance, legal services and risk management, financial services and human resources
Physician Leadership Academy
FirstHealth offers a program designed to develop physician leaders. The FirstHealth Physician Leadership Academy is a rigorous course of study that includes self-assessment, executive coaching, pre-work, class time and the development of a project business plan. The mission of the Academy is to develop strong, capable physician leaders who will help maintain FirstHealth’s position as a community asset in a constantly changing world and modern health care environment.
March 26, 2015
New Physician Joining FirstHealth Family MedicineThe latest addition to the FirstHealth network of providers in Richmond County is Dr. Sanchez.
July 8, 2014
Fourth Neurosurgeon to Join FirstHealth Neurosurgery PracticePINEHURST – Dennis Campbell, M.D., discovered neurosurgery during his medical school rotations. Dennis Campbell, M.D. He had always known his career…
July 7, 2014
Member Testimonials“Come join our team at FHPG. This is an exciting time to be a part of things, and we are only just beginning!” Peter Ellman, M.D., Cardiovascular Su…
April 2, 2015
Movie & Pizza for TeensAn evening for teens ages 13-17 that will offer a movie relevant to grief and loss issues.