Clara’s House has 12 overnight guest rooms and two day-visit rooms. House amenities include:
- Beautifully appointed guest rooms with private baths (handicapped accessible rooms are available)
- Homelike comfort – be rested and ready for your loved one
- Well-equipped kitchens for guest use
- Continental breakfast
- Laundry facilities - available at no charge
- Day-visit rooms for privacy on same-day hospital visits
- Comfortable common areas with TVs, books, computers and games
- Free Wi-Fi and computer work stations
- Reflection room for spending quiet time
- Children’s playroom with books, toys and other activities
- Access to the beautiful and comforting Healing Garden
- Caring support programs and patient advocacy
- Manager on duty 24/7
Suggested Donation for Guests
The suggested donation for guests for a single or double room in Clara’s House is $35 per night. The suggested donation for a day-visit room is $20.
Arranging to Stay – Referrals Required
Guests may be family members or direct caregivers of a patient at FirstHealth Moore Regional Hospital or FirstHealth Hospice. Guests may also be persons receiving outpatient treatment or undergoing a scheduled surgery or procedure the next day - if they are able to care for themselves or are accompanied by a caregiver. Patients do not return to Clara’s House after being discharged from the hospital. Priority is given to families who live at least 30 miles from Pinehurst.
A referral by the patient’s physician or by other hospital staff is required. If you would like to stay at Clara’s House, talk to your family member’s physician, to hospital nursing or other clinical staff, or to pastoral care staff. They can send a referral request for you.
Because space is limited, rooms may not be available when requested. If not, our staff can assist you with other local lodging options available.
Transportation to Hospital
Located at 20 FirstVillage Drive, Clara’s House is a short walk from Moore Regional Hospital. The FirstHealth shuttle service is available for use between the hours of 8 a.m. and 4 p.m.
For more information about Clara’s House, call (910) 715-4220.
May 18, 2016
Moore Regional Offering New Treatment for Brain CancerPINEHURST – Patients with glioblastoma multiforme (GBM), the most common and deadly form of primary brain cancer, now have a new treatment option at…
December 22, 2015
You Are My Sunshine - Pat's StoryFayetteville resident Pat Spears has been relatively healthy his entire life, taking care of himself and taking all the necessary precautions to live…
September 30, 2014
Stand Together and Drink Pink Breast Cancer Awareness CampaignStand Together and Drink Pink
January 24, 2017
Weight-loss Surgery Information SessionA FREE Weight-loss Surgery Information Session will be offered by Dr. Raymond Washington in Sanford. Please arrive 20-30 minutes early so we can cal…