Quick Info:Find a Doctor Get Emergency Care Community Tour Share this page
39th Annual Wellness Screening Event
| Date Posted: 6/13/2022
Please join us for Moore Regional Hospital - Richmond's 39th Annual Wellness Screening Event.
Event Dates: Tuesday, Sept. 27 - Saturday, Oct. 1 & Monday, Oct. 3 - Wednesday, Oct. 5
Time: 6 - 9:30 a.m.
Location: MRH- Richmond, 925 S. Long Drive, Rockingham
For the safety of all, masks are required. Please bring your own mask. Cash, check, credit/debit cards accepted. Please register at Front Visitor Entrance.
- HCV Antibody Test | $40 | A blood test to determine if someone has ever been infected with the Hepatitis C virus.
- Blood Pressure | Free | The measurement of the difference in pressure when your heart beats and when it relaxes. This screening can diagnosis high blood pressure. Provided by FirstHealth MRH-Richmond Nursing.
- Body Mass Index | Free | The measurement of your height compared to your weight for your age group. This screening indicates your ideal weight.
- Bone Density | Free | An ultrasound of the heel bone to show the strength of your bones. This screening indicates your risk for brittle bones. Must be able to have bare feet for this screening.
- Sleep Assessment | Free | This screening will determine if you could benefit from a sleep study based on your neck circumference, BMI and Epworth sleepiness scale score.
- Prostate Specific Antigen (PSA) | $10 | A blood test that is used to screen for prostate cancer in men between the ages of 55 and 69.
- EKG | $10 | A test that checks for problems with the electrical activity of your heart. Provided in coordination with FirstHealth Hospitalist Services & Richmond Cardiopulmonary. Please wear loose, non-binding clothes.
- Flu Vaccines | $20 | Provided by FirstHealth MRH – Richmond Pharmacy (while supplies lasts)
- A1C/Glycosylated Hemoglobin | $15 | A blood test that shows your blood sugar levels over the last three (3) months. This test may be used to diagnose diabetes or to check how a diabetic patient is managing their diet and medications.
- Wellness Profile | $25 | A blood test that gives the results for a variety of blood measurements taken at a yearly exam including: cholesterol, triglycerides, fasting blood sugar, cell count, thyroid, potassium and more. No food or drink for eight (8) hours before this test (you may take required medication with a sip of water).
- Vitamin D | $25 | A blood test that measures the amount of Vitamin D in your body. Vitamin D is needed for bone health.
- Pap Smear | $25 | BY APPOINTMENT ONLY | A test of sample cells to look for infection or cervical cancer in women. Appointment assigned after registration and payment. By appointment only (appointments will be assigned in-person during registration/event hours. No refunds will be offered for this screening for missed appointments).
Results: Blood profile results will be available on line at www.firsthealthmychart.org.
Payment: Cash, checks, credit/debit cards will be accepted.
For more information: Call Amy Hamilton – Forester at (910) 417-3735.