Quick Info:Find a Doctor Community Tour (800) 213-3284 Share this page
FirstHealth Resumes Normal Operations Following Power Outage
| Date Posted: 12/4/2022
PINEHURST, N.C. -- With power restored to Moore County, FirstHealth will begin normal operations today across our service area.
FirstHealth Moore Regional Hospital in Pinehurst regained power shortly after 9 a.m. on Dec. 7 and started the gradual transition from emergency generators to normal power. Information about specific clinics is listed below:
Opening Thursday, Dec. 8:
- Convenient Care - Southern Pines
- FirstHealth Primary Care - Southern Pines
- FirstHealth Family Medicine - Vass
- FirstHealth Family Medicine – Pinehurst
- FirstHealth Family Medicine - Whispering Pines
- FirstHealth Concierge Medicine
- FirstHealth Infectious Diseases
- Pinehurst Neurology
- FirstHealth UNC Maternal-Fetal Medicine
- FirstHealth Interventional Pain Medicine
- FirstHealth Neurosurgery & Spine
- FirstHealth Outpatient Rehabilitation- Moore Rehab and Aviemore
- FirstHealth Outpatient Behavioral Services
- FirstHealth Wound Clinic
Some FirstHealth clinics in Seven Lakes and Carthage reopened Tuesday as power crews restored service to western and northern parts of Moore County.
Tips from the CDC: Food Safety After Power Outages
Refrigerated or frozen foods may not be safe to eat after the loss of power. Find out what you can do to keep food safe during a power outage and follow the CDC's tips:
- Never taste food to determine if it is safe to eat. When in doubt, throw it out.
- Throw out perishable food in your refrigerator (meat, fish, cut fruits and vegetables, eggs, milk, and leftovers) after 4 hours without power or a cold source like dry ice. Throw out any food with an unusual odor, color, or texture.
- Check temperatures of food kept in coolers or your refrigerator with an added cold source. Throw out food above 40°
Virtual Care Options
FirstHealth On the Go gives you 24/7/365 access to providers through virtual visits on a computer, tablet or smartphone. Download the app on yourAndroid or Apple device or get started online.