Quick Info:Find a Doctor Share this page
| Date Posted: 9/28/2022
PINEHURST, N.C. -- Out of concern for the safety of patients and staff, FirstHealth may close physician offices and outpatient specialty clinics during inclement weather. Individual offices may make the decision to close or limit hours of operation on an individual basis.
It is also possible that some outpatient procedures at the hospital could be delayed or rescheduled. If you have a physician office, outpatient clinic appointment or hospital procedure scheduled, please call to confirm your appointment before venturing out. As always, patient, visitor and staff safety is our utmost concern.
Closings and schedule changes for for Saturday, Oct. 1:
- FirstHealth Convenient Care-Sanford Horner: Closed
- FirstHealth Convenient Care-Asheboro: Opening at noon
All FirstHealth hospitals and emergency departments will remain open around the clock.
- Moore Regional Hospital: (910) 715-1000
- Moore Regional Hospital-Hoke: (910) 878-6000
- Moore Regional Hospital-Richmond: (910) 417-3000
- Montgomery Memorial Hospital: (910) 571-5000
Virtual Care AvailablE
For clinic and/or Convenient Care locations and phone numbers, click here. FirstHealth has dramatically increased access to virtual care options since the COVID-19 pandemic began. The FirstHealth On the Go app allows you to meet with a doctor anytime, anywhere on your smartphone.