Rapid Overdose Response training is for anyone who is at risk of experiencing an overdose or anyone who may be able to help someone experiencing an overdose. This training will:
- Provide an understanding of substance use disorders, science of addiction and PWUD
- Gain an understanding of appropriate interventions, treatments and linkage to care options
- Examine what prevents people from seeking treatment
- Provide first responders and partners with strategies aimed to identify resource in the community to support the response team and how to make referrals
- Equip the attendees to develop a post-overdose response team to serve as a strategic approach to address overdoses
Location: FirstHealth Conference Center in Conference Rooms A & B.
Time: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Please RSVP directly to Roxanne Elliott at (910) 715-3487.