Please join us for Moore Regional Hospital - Richmond's 37th Annual Wellness Screening Event.
Event dates: Tuesday, October 1 - Saturday, October 5 & Monday, October 7 - Wednesday, October 9
Time: 6 -9:30 a.m.
Location: MRH- Richmond, 925 S. Long Drive, Rockingham
- Sleep assessment, FREE - Stop-bang sleep questionnaire. This screening will determine if you could benefit from a sleep study based on your neck circumference, BMI, and Epworth sleepiness scale score. Provided by MRH-Richmond Sleep Lab staff.
- Glaucoma screenings, FREE (by appointment only) - Provided by Al Covington, O.D. and Don Covington, O.D. of Carolina Eye Associates
- Blood pressure, FREE - the measurement of the difference in pressure when your heart beats and when it relaxes. This screening can diagnose high blood pressure. Provided by FirstHealth MRH-Richmond Nursing.
- Body Mass Index (BMI), FREE - the measurement of your height compared to your weight for your age group. This screening indicates your ideal weight.
- Basic spirometry, FREE - A measurement of how strong your lungs are when you breathe in and out. Provided by FirstHealth MRH-Richmond Cardiopulmonary Department.
- Urinalysis, FREE - Provided by FirstHealth MRH-Richmond Laboratory and Nursing.
- Prostate Specific Antigen (PSA), $10 - A blood test that is used to detect infection or prostate cancer in men.
- EKG, $10 - A test that checks for problems with the electrical activity of your heart. Provided in coordination with FirstHealth Hospitalist Services & Richmond Cardiopulmonary. Please wear loose, non-binding clothes.
- Flu vaccines, $20 (while supplies lasts) - Provided by FirstHealth MRH – Richmond Pharmacy.
- A1C test, $15 - A blood test that shows your blood sugar levels over the last three (3) months.This test may be used to diagnose diabetes or to check how a diabetic patient is managing their diet and medications.
- Wellness profile, $25 -A blood test that gives the results for a variety of blood measurements taken at a yearly exam including: cholesterol, triglycerides, fasting blood sugar, cell count, thyroid, potassium and more. No food or drink for eight (8) hours before this test (you may take required medication with a sip of water).
- Vitamin D test, $25 -A blood test that measures the amount of Vitamin D in your body. Vitamin D is needed for bone health.
- Pap smear, $25 (by appointment only) - A test of sample cells to look for infection or cervical cancer in women. Appointment assigned after registration and payment.
Results: Blood profile results will be available on line at www.firsthealthmychart.org.
Payment: Cash or checks will be accepted.
Fore more information: Call Amy Hamilton – Forester at (910) 417-3735.