PINEHURST – Some of the area’s most knowledgeable health care professionals will share information of particular interest for women in two upcoming FirstHealth programs.
Physicians from such medical specialties as oncology, family medicine and urogynecology will be featured between two evenings at Moore Regional’s “Women’s Series.”
New this year is the opportunity to sign up for MyChart, FirstHealth’s online patient portal which allows patients to communicate safely and securely with their health care providers, pay their balances online, review their health history and schedule appointments. Attendees can register for FirstHealth MyChart between 5 and 6:30 p.m.
The sessions will be held on May 17 and May 24, and will begin at 5:30 p.m. at the Clara McLean House located at 20 FirstVillage Drive in Pinehurst, and will conclude by 7:30 p.m. The series is free and open to the public, and dinner will be provided.
Topics for the session on Thursday, May 17 will include:
- Sushma M. Patel, M.D., “Women’s Cancer Prevention and Screenings”
- Brianne Evans, PA-C, “Know Your Numbers”
- Jill Botnick, P.T., “Falls Risk Assessment
Topics for the session on Thursday, May 24 will include:
- Janet Harris-Hicks, M.D., “Women’s Incontinence”
- Kari Garbark, “Medical Fitness Program”
- Kelly Godwin, R.D., “Eating for Health”
Registration is required for both evenings. To register, click here or call (800) 213-3284.