- Bariatric Surgery - Since it began in 1999, the bariatric surgery program at FirstHealth has helped nearly 1,900 patients to lose weight and restore active healthy lives. FirstHealth Moore Regional Hospital and Pinehurst Surgical have established a comprehensive Bariatric Surgical Program in the mid-Carolinas. The program offers Roux-en-Y Gastric Bypass and Sleeve Gastrectomy surgical approaches to significant weight loss and maintenance for those suffering from morbid obesity. The FirstHealth Bariatric Center is staffed by an interdisciplinary team who provide quality education and support, before and after surgery. Attend one of our mandatory weight-loss surgery information sessions to learn more about the benefits of having bariatric surgery, surgical treatment options, hear from our bariatric surgeons and bariatric surgery patients, and more. FirstHealth offers in-person and online information sessions. Choose the option that's best for you.
- Weigh2Be - Learn how to lose weight in a healthy, safe manner using nutrition and lifestyle habits that will last you a lifetime. Each participant will receive one-on-one support in creating a personal weight-loss plan that is unique to his/her goals and challenges. For more information, call (910) 715-6273.
- FirstHealth Fitness - FirstHealth Fitness centers are more than just a gym. They are medically based and under the supervision of a medical doctor. Our personal trainers and fitness coaches have college degrees in the fitness field and a licensed dietitian is on staff, so you can rest assured you’re receiving quality information and guidance. Visit our website for center information, as well as personal trainer and nutrition information.
- Healthy Living Programs - Our healthy living programs are designed to teach lasting behavior change in physical activity and nutrition habits. To learn about classes available near you, call (910) 715-1925.
- Diabetes and Nutrition Education Center - Our FirstHealth Diabetes and Nutrition Education program offers counseling for individuals with specific medical needs as well as those who wish to maintain optimal health. FirstHealth’s Diabetes and Nutrition Education Center offers services in Moore, Montgomery, Hoke and Richmond counties. To schedule an appointment or to learn more about our services, call (800) 364-0499 toll-free.
May 31, 2018
31st Annual National Cancer Survivors DayNational Cancer Survivors Day is a time to come together and share smiles and victories. Join us in our celebration of life and triumph over cancer!…