This Weight-loss Surgery Seminar helps prospective patients to:
- Learn about the benefits of having bariatric surgery
- Meet the physician and patient navigator
- Learn more about all 3 surgery options
- Ask questions
- Hear success stories from bariatric surgery patients
- Receive an application packet for weight-loss surgery
When: The first Thursday and the third Tuesday of every month at 6 p.m.
Where: At the Clara McLean House, 20 FirstVillage Drive, Pinehurst, NC 28374
Questions: For more information call (800) 213-3284.
Attend the next information seminar by registering conveniently below.
FirstHealth Bariatric Center does not accept Medicaid or Medicare (with the exception of FirstMedicare Direct, a Medicare Advantage plan offered by FirstCarolinaCare).
We accept all other private insurances. Coverage is based on the individual policy.
Or click here to register for the online version of this seminar.Event Registration
April 4, 2017
Prepping for Pre-OpThis class will provide information to help you through your breast cancer diagnosis and surgery process. Topics will include: Preparation for surge…