Help Captain Fluoride Save a Smile by participating in a dental supply drive to collect supplies to be distributed to underserved children who are patients at FirstHealth Dental Care.
Some of the supplies needed most are basic items such as children and adult toothbrushes, dental floss and toothpaste.
Saturday, May 2, 2015, 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Items we need the most:
• Children’s Toothbrushes (Colgate or Oral B)
• Adult Toothbrushes for teenage patients
(Colgate or Oral B)
• Dental Floss (Glide, Reach’s Clean Burst)
• Toothpaste (Crest Regular, Crest Kids,
Colgate Regular, Colgate Kids, Sensodyne)
Items that it would be great to have:
• Flossers (Plackers Floss Picks)
• Spin Brushes (Arm and Hammer –
Adult and Kids’ Battery Toothbrushes)
• Fluoride Rinse (Act)
• Mouthwash (Listerine Zero without alcohol)
• Proxy Brushes (Butler)
• Floss Threaders (Butler)