FirstHealth Moore Regional Hospital Conference Center
Conference Room A
9305 NC Hwy 211, Pinehurst, NC 28374
Asthma, Allergies and Sinus Disease
Michael A. Pritchett, DO, Diane K. Laber, MD and Waldemar L. Riefkohl, M.D. will present this CME program for all physicians who care for patients with asthma, allergies and sinus disease, mid-levels and all other interested healthcare providers.
Dinner begins at 5:45 p.m. with the program to follow at 6:15 p.m.
At the completion of this activity, the participant should be able to:
Discuss the most current, evidence based diagnosis and treatments of asthma to include bronchial thermoplasty
- Refer patients who need specialty care for the treatment of their asthma
- Examine the most recent findings for the diagnosis and treatment of allergies
- Discuss the pearls for diagnosing, treating and/or referring patients with allergies
- Discuss the most current, evidence based diagnosis and treatments of sinus disease to include balloon sinuplasty
- Refer patients who need specialty care for the treatment of their sinus disease
Accreditation Statement: FirstHealth of the Carolinas is accredited by the North Carolina Medical Society (NCMS) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Credit Statement: FirstHealth of the Carolinas designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.5 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditÔ. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Sponsor: This program is being offered by FirstHealth’s Office of Continuing Medical Education. Please call (910) 715-1582 or 1583 to register.
Please call (910) 715-1582 or 1583 if ADA accommodations are needed.
July 25, 2017
Weight-loss Surgery Information SessionA FREE Weight-loss Surgery Information Session will be offered by Dr. Raymond Washington in Sanford. Please arrive 10-15 minutes early for registrat…