TROY – On Saturday, April 16, at 6:30 p.m., the James H. Garner Center in Troy will come alive with “Viva Las Casino Night,” the FirstHealth Montgomery Foundation Spring Event.
In addition to an exciting array of casino games, live entertainment, heavy hors d’oeuvres and a silent auction, the event will feature a live auction that includes items for all tastes. Auction items will include the following:
- Jordan Coach Trip: one-day bus trip with driver; seats 12. Donated by Jack Jordan and Jordan Lumber Company.
- Dan Post Boots. Donated by McRae Industries.
- Winner’s Choice Hand-Painted “Country” Window. Donated by the FirstHealth Montgomery Foundation.
- STARWorks, Central Park NC Glass Experience for six people (three-hour class). Donated by STARWorks.
- Vegas Trip, three-day/two-night trip to be taken before Dec. 31, 2011. Booking through Olmsted Travel.
- Down-Home Country Breakfast for 30 at the home of Julianne and Jesse Capel. Donated by Julianne and Jesse Capel.
- Grill-Chef Challenge for 75. Donated by Russ and Anna Hollers.
- Daniel Johnston Pottery Jar. Donated by Russ and Anna Hollers.
- II Fools in the Kitchen Picnic for 10. Donated by II Fools in the Kitchen.
- Hilltop Angus Farm 60-Pound Box of Beef. Donated by Lane and Damon Prince.
- Murder Mystery Party. Donated by Ruthie and Jackie Morris.
Everyone is welcome to attend the FirstHealth Montgomery Foundation Spring Event. Tickets are $50 per person and can be reserved by calling (910) 571-5024. Tickets can also be purchased at the door.
Proceeds from the event will support the FirstHealth Dental Care Center-Troy and the Adult Dental Program at FirstHealth Montgomery Memorial Hospital.
Grill-Chef Challenge for 75
Competing chefs Ray Allen and Drew Harris will grill an assortment of meats, and those in attendance will vote to choose “best griller.”
This live auction item is part of the FirstHealth Montgomery Foundation Spring Event and is donated by Russ and Anna Hollers. The challenge includes the grillers and the meat.
April 17, 2015
Moore Regional Hospital Gets 5 Stars from Medicare for Patient SatisfactionDavid J. Kilarksi PINEHURST – Choosing where to go for hospital care can be confusing and overwhelming for patients. That choice may be a little eas…
April 14, 2015
Slaughter Named Richmond Memorial Physician of the YearVan "Beaux" Slaughter, M.D. ROCKINGHAM – A hospitalist physician known for his “great bedside manner” has been named 2015 Physician of the Year at Fi…
March 26, 2015
New Physician Joining FirstHealth Family MedicineThe latest addition to the FirstHealth network of providers in Richmond County is Dr. Sanchez.
April 25, 2017
Weight-loss Surgery Information SessionA FREE Weight-loss Surgery Information Session will be offered by Dr. David Grantham in Sanford. Please arrive 20-30 minutes early so we can calcula…