Back to Foundation of FirstHealthBack
Clara's Gift Cupboard & Wish List
Here are two fun ways to help Clara's House directly.
Ways to Help Make A Donation
Clara’s Gift Cupboard
Beautiful gifts and memorabilia are available for purchase in Clara’s Gift Cupboard, located in the lobby of the Clara McLean House and at the Gift Shop at Moore Regional Hospital. Proceeds go directly to the operation of our facility.
Clara’s Wish List
Make a donation of supplies. The following items are always welcome for our guests to use, and we appreciate donations of these items.
- K-Cups, both regular and decaf
- Individually wrapped packets of nuts, trail mix, crackers and pretzels
- Instant oatmeal cups with protein
- Breakfast or protein bars
- Applesauce or fruit cups
- Canned soups, packets of broth
- Bottled water, flavoring packets for water
- Ginger ale, Gatorade
- Shredded Cheese
- Frozen deep dish pie crusts
- Paper towel rolls
- Toilet paper
- Plastic meal prep containers
- Antibacterial pump hand soap
- Hand sanitizer pump bottles
- Antibacterial wipes
- All Free and Clear laundry pods
- Paper plates and plastic utensils
- Cascade dishwasher pods
- Woolite Carpet and upholstery cleaner
- Febreeze fabric spray
- All-purpose cleaner-lemon scent
Thank you for thinking about us! If you have questions, please call Patricia Wallace at 910-715-4220.
Today is your chance to save a life
Won’t you join with your friends and neighbors in supporting health care in the mid-Carolinas with a generous donation?
Click here to donate online.
If you would like discuss different gift options or if you have a special area you would like to support, please call The Foundation at (910) 695-7500 for assistance.