Quick Info:Join Now Services Offered Group Exercise Programs & Events
Youth Participation Guide
All members are expected to behave in an appropriate manner. Members who fail to exhibit appropriate behavior may be removed from the center and lose membership privileges. View guest youth guidelines here.
Children eight and under
Child risk and release form must be signed by the parent for each visit. Children seven and under are not required to have a membership, but are allowed to use the following areas with a parent's direct supervision:
- Pool (Parent/Guardian must be IN the water with child at all times). Steam room, sauna and whirpool are off limits.
- Basketball court (Cannot participate in basketball during full court games on Monday, Wednesday and Friday evenings after 6 p.m.)
- Locker rooms (Only children three and younger may be in opposite gender locker rooms).
- All other areas of the center are off limits unless the child is in a directly supervised program.
Members ages 8 – 11
Children must be supervised by a responsible adult and within sight of each other at all times. A separate membership is required, and children will have access to:
- Pool (parent or guardian must be on the pool deck)
- Basketball court (Cannot participate in basketball during full-court games on Monday, Wednesday and Friday after 6 p.m.)
- Cardio Equipment Area – upstairs cardio equipment, stretching areas and indoor track
- All other areas of the center are restricted unless the child is in a directly supervised program.
Members ages 12 – 17
Can be in the center without a parent or guardian, and must have their own membership.
- Basketball court (Must be 16 years of age to participate in full-court basketball Monday, Wednesday and Friday after 6 p.m.)
- Cardio Equipment Area – stretching areas, indoor track and all upstairs cardio equipment
- Strength training and Techno gym area
- Group Exercise Classes
- FREE WEIGHT ROOM AND CROSSFIT GYM ARE OFF LIMITS TO ALL MEMBERS/GUESTS UNDER THE AGE OF 14.