Quick Info:Join Now Services Offered Group Exercise Programs & Events
The kid center will be open the following hours:
Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 12 p.m.
Monday - Thursday, 4 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Saturday, 8:30 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- All reservations are limited to a maximum of 1.5 hours. Reservations will be made on the hour and half-hour only to coincide with the outdoor and aqua group exercise schedule where classes will be no more than 45 minutes in length.
- Reservations can be made up to 48 hours in advance. Beginning at 8 a.m., please call (910) 715-1814 to request a reservation for the current or following day. Please keep trying until you talk to the person taking reservations (no voicemail message requests will be accepted). Please call to cancel your reservation if you have a change of plans.
- The Kid Center will be closed from 12 to 4 p.m.
- Space will be limited to meet the restriction guidelines of 9 children to 1 attendant. There will be designated areas – big kids side/smaller kids side/classroom.
- Drop Off will be limited to 1 parent in the Kid Center at a time. Parents waiting to drop off, please use proper social distancing.
- No snacks will be given to children during our restricted hours of operation.
- Cleaning procedures will be performed on a continual basis by the staff.
- Hand sanitizer will be available entering and leaving the center.
The Kid Center is available to children between three months and 12 years.
Total Health Members: No charge, included with membership
Fitness Members and Community:
$1.50 for the first child per hour
$0.75 for each additional child per hour
$15 punch card is available