Intensive Outpatient Services (IOS)
IOS offers treatment for those suffering from behavioral health disorders or experiencing overwhelming personal crises. And is designed to help individuals understand their illness, reduce the impact of symptoms, and cope with challenging situational crises. Both the chemical dependency and psychiatric tracks have a setting that provides tools for recovery. The positive environment fosters support and change, allowing the client, whenever possible, to keep his/her job and maintain his/her home.
Intensive Outpatient Services hours are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to noon, and are determined on an individual basis.
- Care Planning: This “treatment team” consists of nursing staff, licensed therapists and case managers who provide services under the direction of a psychiatrist.
- Psychiatry: A psychiatrist oversees all services including initial evaluations, medication management and stabilization.
- Group Therapy: This group setting provides an opportunity for the patient to process thoughts, feelings and issues related to his/her recovery.
- Individual Therapy/Counseling: This service offers the individual a private opportunity to speak with a team member about issues or problems that would not be suitable for a group setting.
- Family Education: The Family Group Session is designed to facilitate the healing process of the family system as a whole. It is an expectation of the program that family members attend the weekly education sessions.
- Psycho Education Group: This specific group type focuses on educating patients on their disorder, ways of coping and life skills.
- Case Management & Continuing Care Planning: This service includes coordination of the client’s care with referral sources, payers, discharge planning and community resources that provide ongoing treatment and support after the IOS is completed.
- Follow-up Care: Since the client is encouraged to continue care, follow-up group and individual therapy options are offered. Follow-up care is based on individual needs.
Insurance is verified, and payment options are discussed.
With the client’s permission, information is shared with the IOS team and provided to other health care professionals to ensure continuity of care.
To Schedule An Assessment
To schedule a confidential assessment or to learn more about our services, call (910) 417-3661.