Back to Clara McLean HouseBack
Ways You Can Help
Clara McLean House
Clara’s House is a community resource that operates through the generosity of members of our community, grateful guests and The Foundation of FirstHealth.
There are many ways you can help
- Make a Donation
Clara's House is 100 percent supported by the generosity of the community. Please help us keep providing peace and comfort, regardless of ability to pay, by donating now. Click here to give.
- Volunteer Your Time
Volunteers play a vital role in delivering our many services. But as guests tell us again and again, they do far more. Our volunteers provide the warm smiles, caring hearts and responsive assistance that make Clara’s House such a welcoming place for everyone who comes here. When you need someone to talk to, they’re here for you. And they are some of the best listeners you will ever meet. Interested in volunteering? We invite you to learn more by clicking here.
- Clara's House Wish List
The following items are always welcome for our guests to use, and we appreciate donations of these items.
- Paper towels
- Toilet tissue
- Antibacterial Wipes
- Free & Clear Laundry pods
- Woolite Carpet & Upholstery cleaner
- Cascade pods
- Febreeze fabric spray
- Individual, single serving salty or sweet snacks, protein bars
- Individual breakfast bars, Pop-Tarts
- Bottled water, Gatorade, Ginger ale
- Decaf and regular coffee k-cups
- Eggs, shredded cheese, frozen deep dish crusts
- Bags of apples
- Canned items: chicken, creamed corn, butternut squash, peas, carrots, diced tomatoes, cannellini beans
- Wild rice
Monetary donations - $35 will provide a night’s stay for a needy loved one
Thank you for thinking about us! If you have questions, please call (910) 715-4220.
- Clara's Gift Cupboard
Beautiful gifts and memorabilia are available for purchase in Clara’s Gift Cupboard, located in the lobby of the Clara McLean House. Proceeds go directly to the operation of our facility.
- Moore Regional Gift Shop
You can also support us by shopping at the hospital gift shop, which generously donates 100% of gift shop net proceeds to the Clara McLean House.
- Clara's House - A Community Treasure
- Guest Information - Everything You Need to Know
- Programs & Services - Patient Support Groups & Advocacy
- Our Volunteers - The Heart & Soul of Clara's House
- Healing Garden - Nature's Beauty
- Ways You Can Help - Return the Kindness
- Our History
- Stories of Kindness
- Take a Tour
- Staff & Leadership
- Patient Support and Advocacy Services
- CARE-Net & CARE Funds
- For Our FirstHealth Community