|Skin Care Therapies|
|Guidelines & Rates|
Skin Care Therapies
No matter how well you take care of your skin at home, there’s always a benefit to be had from getting a facial treatment from firstspa. Whether you’re after that beautiful post-facial skin tone, a relaxing massage of the face, head, and neck, or just some time spent being pampered, firstspa can do a world of wonder for both your inner and outer self.
Our therapeutic facial treatments provide not only corrective benefits for your skin but also deep relaxation and relief from stress. We use Clarisonic Sonic Skin Cleansing Systems and their patented sonic frequency to gently, yet thoroughly remove 6X more makeup and 2X more dirt and oil than regular cleansing. Each treatment is tailored to meet your individual skin care needs
by targeting specific concerns and helping to restore optimum skin health
Mini-Facial 30 min
A great choice for people short on time. Treatment includes cleansing, exfoliation and mask.
Classic European Facial 50 min
Our skin care professionals will analyze your skin and customize the correct treatment based on your individual skin type and lifestyle. (Includes extractions if needed.) Treatment options include:
- Classic - First, skin is deeply cleansed and gently exfoliated. Next is a soothing massage of the face, neck and décolleté. A mask is applied and allowed to fully absorb as the client quietly relaxes.
- Acne - After a thorough cleansing, a blend of active enzymes is applied to digest debris on the skin's surface, loosen blockages and refine pores. A cooling mask is then applied to calm inflamed acne. The treatment finishes with a balancing tonic and lotion.
- Anti-aging - This multi-step beautifying and skin renewal facial restores the skin's elasticity and suppleness. It re-establishes softness and vibrancy, especially to skin that is aging. Developed to simultaneously stimulate, exfoliate and nourish multiple layers. This relaxing facial is results-oriented and aromatic.
- Hyperpigmentation - This effective treatment begins with a thorough cleansing to balance the skin, followed by gentle exfoliation to remove dead skin cells. A specially formulated serum is applied to the face and allowed to work into the skin for several minutes. After removal, a vitamin C mask is applied to further lighten and brighten.
- Rosacea - This facial begins with a thorough, hydrating and calming cleansing. This is followed by gentle steaming and a natural serum to exfoliate dead skin cells. Next, a serum to balance, calm, protect and hydrate sensitive skin is worked into the face. The treatment ends with a gentle calming mask. For an additional $10, we can massage DNA, collagen or elastin into the skin and maximize their effectiveness by infusing them with galvanic current.
Chemical Peels 35 - 45 min
Brightening skin while exfoliating.
- Lactic Peel - This peel is great for sensitive or aging skin. Known for its hydrating benefits, this peel will provide the desired smoothing effects without the dryness that often occurs with other peels. The special formula includes green tea and willow herb extracts to combat the erythema believed to stimulate melanin production. Improvements in skin texture, tone and pore size will be evident with each progressive treatment.
- Glycolic - This peel is good for all skin types. The Gly Peel provides improvement upon the first treatment as it causes a rapid exfoliation of epidermal cells to loosen impactions, clarify the complexion and reduce scars, fine lines and hyperpigmentation.
- Pumpkin Peel - Natural pumpkin offers more than 100 nutrients and contains natural acids and antioxidants. This treatment leaves the face firm and toned.
- Jessner Peel - This peel is a synergy of effective acids that help reduce the appearance of melasma, freckles, acne and mild cases of rosacea. It is recommended for aging skin, sun-damaged skin, hyperpigmentation, acne grades I & II and mild rosacea.
Body Treatments/Wraps 60-75 min
- Cellulite Treatment - This herbal treatment will increase circulation and reduce the appearance of cellulite by softening the connective tissues in the skin.
- Sugar Scrub and Body Wrap - Exfoliates, moisturizes and supplies the skin with nutrients, minerals and flavanoids to leave the skin soft and supple, while increasing the moisture levels and micro-circulation in the skin. This treatment, if used with chocolate and champagne products, can also detoxify and calm the skin.
- Back Facial - The back facial is a luxurious, high-intensity treatment using premier products that cleanse, tone, moisturize and balance the often ignored skin on the back. This treatment consists of a thorough cleansing, exfoliation, steam, extraction and mask to promote healthy skin. A great choice for men.
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please call firstspa at (910) 715-1811.