Have you lost money from employee injuries?
Simple changes to a workstation or even minor modifications in position and posture can alleviate pain and prevent lost time from work.
- Ergonomic assessments aimed at reducing the risk of injury
- Post-injury rehabilitation services to facilitate safe return to work
- Functional capacity evaluations
- Work hardening/conditioning
- Injury prevention education workshops
- Jobsite analysis
- Physical abilities testing
The physical and occupational therapists at FirstHealth provide prompt objective reports. They communicate closely with case managers and employers to expedite a client’s progress. We use optimal assessment and treatment techniques for superior client outcomes.
Let the therapists at FirstHealth Rehabilitation help your clients return to work and prevent injuries.
For more information on FirstHealth Outpatient Rehabilitation or industrial rehabilitation services, call (910) 715-1600.