The class is designed to help patients prepare for their upcoming knee or hip replacement surgery.
Class is held every Wednesday and Thursday from 1 to 3:30 p.m. in the 2C Conference Room of FirstHealth Moore Regional Hospital.
The class includes:
- What to bring with you to the hospital
- Exercises to practice before surgery
- How your pain will be controlled after surgery
- Medical equipment that will be used
- Options for care once you leave the hospital
- How to do the scrub you will need to do at home before surgery.
To register, call (910) 715-2150.
Click HERE for the Online Knee & Hip Replacement Class.