The infectious diseases specialists at FirstHealth are available to see patients with a referral from primary care physicians and other medical specialists. Our physicians provide consultation with other physicians for inpatients at Moore Regional Hospital who have infectious diseases, and provide outpatient follow-up in the hospital’s Infectious Diseases Program.
Our physicians are experienced in the evaluation and treatment of a wide range of infectious processes including:
- Complicated skin and soft tissue infections
- Joint and prosthetic joint infections
- Complicated urinary tract infections
- Fevers of unknown origin
- Tuberculosis and atypical mycobacterial infections
- Complicated pneumonia
- CNS infections including meningitis
- Suspected primary immunodeficiency
- Suspected travel-acquired and exotic infections
The clinic does not provide continuity care for patients with HIV/AIDS.
For more information, call (910) 715-5481.