In a world filled all too often with stress and worry, The Gift Shop at FirstHealth Hospice & Palliative Care promotes relaxation, peace and serenity. With merchandise that supports relaxation, self-care and living in the moment, visitors can find something special for themselves or for a loved one while they support valuable services for hospice patients and their families.
Featured gifts include:
- Comfort: Holding Crosses, Journals & Stuffed Animals
- Serenity: Music & Pocket Tokens
- Relaxation: Sun Catchers & Wind Chimes
- Meditation: Hand-held Labyrinths & Books
- Logo Items: Sweatshirts, Fleece Vests, Bucket Hats & T-Shirts
Open Monday-Friday, 9 a.m.-4 p.m., The Gift Shop is located in Building 251 B on the campus of FirstHealth Hospice & Palliative Care and is staffed by FirstHealth Hospice & Palliative Care volunteers and Volunteer Services staff.
Many of the featured items are crafted by artists in the United States and Canada.
For more information call (910) 715-6000.