Reid Heart Center, the FirstHealth Cardiac and Vascular Institute at Moore Regional Hospital features the next generation of cardiac and vascular care. The Center will be comprised of cardiothoracic surgeons, vascular surgeons and cardiologists working together to treat heart patients with the latest in technology, clinical methods and clinical trials. Their goal is to provide the best in patient care with the best possible outcomes.
Features of the Reid Heart Center include:
- Five-story landmark building
- Six operating rooms with the newest technology available
- Two multi-use operating rooms for two or more procedures combined in one visit
- Twenty-three private patient rooms
- Cardiac catheterization
- Bedside registration
- Designated parking and separate, multi-story lobby
Through the generosity and foresight of Pinehurst, N.C. couple Walter and Betty Reid the dream of a Heart Center is now a reality with opening of the Reid Heart Center, the FirstHealth Cardiac and Vascular Institute in 2011.
See how you too can lay the stepping stones for future generations.