FirstHealth Moore Regional Hospital needs volunteers in the following areas:
- Reid Heart Center Ambassador – Shift available on Monday afternoons. This position meets and greets the public, directs/escorts and assists visitors and discharges patients.
- Shuttle Van Drivers – Needed for the visitor parking lot. Various evenings/weekend shifts open. Substitutes are also needed.
- Golf Cart Driver – Substitutes are needed (Page Road parking lot ) to assist with bringing patients/visitors to and from the Outpatient and Reid Heart Center entrances.
- Patient Registration – Assistance is needed with greeting and escorting/transporting in the Admissions Department.
- Toymaker – Volunteers needed Mondays and Fridays to help make soft toys for pediatric patients. Sewing skills preferred.
- Gift Shop – Sales associates are needed Mondays 2-5 p.m.; Thursdays, 2-5 p.m.; Fridays, 10 a.m.-2 p.m. and 2-5 p.m.; Saturdays noon-4 p.m. and Sundays 1-4 p.m.
For more information, call (910) 715-1266.