All members are expected to behave in an appropriate manner. Members who fail to exhibit appropriate behavior may be removed from the center and lose membership privileges.
Children seven and under
Children of members who are seven and under may use the following areas of the center with their parent’s direct supervision. A parent cannot leave a child unsupervised to use another area of the center.
- Basketball court
- Racquetball court
- Multipurpose room
- Upstairs stretching area
- Locker rooms (Only children three and younger may be in opposite gender locker rooms).
All other areas of the center are off limits unless the child is in a directly supervised program.
Members ages 8 – 11
Access to most of the center; however, they must be supervised by a responsible adult and within sight of each other at all times.
- Must have own membership.
- All strength-training areas are off limits.
- Group exercise classes are off limits.
- Whirlpool, steam room and sauna are off limits.
- Cannot participate in basketball during full court games on Monday, Wednesday and Friday evenings.
Members ages 12 – 17
Can be in the center without an adult.
- Inappropriate behavior may result in loss of membership privileges.
- The free-weight room is off limits to all members/guests under the age of 14.
- Full court basketball is off limits to those under the age of 16.
- All guests must follow the age guidelines for use of the center stated above.
- Guests 8 & above must pay a guest fee.
- The member is responsible for the behavior of the guest.
- Guests 17 years and under must have a signed parental release each time they use the center.
- Guests 13 years and under must be accompanied by an adult.
- Guests 14 to 17 years of age may be in the center without adult supervision, with a parent signature.
- Guests caught sneaking in will not be allowed to use the facility.
- Inappropriate behavior will result in dismissal from center, without refund.