Clara’s House has 12 overnight guest rooms and two day-visit rooms. House amenities include:
- Beautifully appointed guest rooms with private baths (handicapped accessible rooms are available)
- Laundry facilities, which are available at no charge
- Continental breakfast
- Well-equipped kitchens for guest use
- Comfortable common areas with TVs, books, computers and games
- Free Wi-Fi
- Reflection Rooms for spending quiet time
- Children’s play room with books, toys and other activities
- Access to the beautiful and comforting Healing Garden
- Manager on duty 24/7
The guest fee for a single or double room in Clara’s House is $35 per night. Suites are $70 per night. The guest fee for a day room is $20.
Arranging to Stay:
Guests may be family members or direct caregivers of an inpatient at Moore Regional Hospital.Guests may also be persons receiving outpatient treatment or a undergoing a scheduled surgery or procedure, if able to care for themselves or if accompanied by a caregiver. Priority is given to families who live at least 30 miles from Pinehurst. A referral by the patient’s physician or by other hospital professional staff is required.
If you would like to stay at Clara’s House, talk to your family member’s physician, to hospital nursing or other clinical staff, or to pastoral care staff. They can send a referral request for you. Because space is limited, rooms may not be available when requested. If not, assistance with other local lodging options will be available.
Transportation to Hospital:
Located at 20 FirstVillage Drive, Clara’s House is a short walk from Moore Regional Hospital. The FirstHealth shuttle service is available for use between the hours of 8 a.m. and 5 p.m.
For more information about Clara’s House, call (910) 715-4220.