The Clara McLean house offers many options for support. You may donate your time, donate money or donate items from our Wish List.
The Wish List has everyday supplies that need to be replenished from time to time. Please help us keep them stocked in our pantries and closets so families can use them as necessary:
- High-efficiency laundry detergent
- Dishwasher detergent pods
- Antibacterial hand soap
- Liquid hand soap
- Rubber gloves
- Trash bags
- Paper towels, napkins, & toilet paper
- Food storage bags & containers
- Plastic wrap & aluminum foil
- Plastic cups
- Light bulbs (60/75 watt compact florescent)
- Bottled water
- Canned goods: pasta, macaroni & cheese and other easy meal items
- Coffee, creamer, sugar & artificial sweetener packets
- Personal toiletries such as toothbrushes & toothpaste, travel-size shampoo, hand lotion
- DVD movies
- Gift certificates to Walmart, grocery stores, etc.
Please contact us for the best way to make Wish List donations at this time. For more information on Clara's House call (910) 715-4224.